Tuesday 12 March 2013

TOESDAY #1: Nails Inc. Baker Street

Feet are weird. Toes are weird. Toenails vary between weird and gross.

So, once a month, I whip out my foot bath and my peel-and-stick foot file and my patience, and I summon up whatever bendiness I might have in me, and give myself a pedicure. And then I paint my toes, because I am definitely a pro-painted-toenails kind of gal.

I figure it's nice to share pedi colours, because sometimes the colours I put on my nails are too WHOA for some people-- but they'd dig 'em on their toes. Like my mom, to whom I sent this very polish with instructions to paint her toes, and she didn't believe me re: how good it'd look until she actually did it. Ha!

I inherited my big toes, bane of all socks they encounter, from my dad.

Baker Street was actually a lot more watery than I've come to expect from Nails Inc., which was disappointing. But it wasn't too bad, and a bit of extra patience paid off.


Why yes, my scars ARE pretty badass, thanks for noticing!

Polishes used:
OPI - Nail Envy Matte (base coat)
Nails Inc. - Baker Street
Essie - Good to Go (top coat)

I just finished up an awesome mani tonight, which I'm excited to photograph and show you tomorrow!


J.

2 comments:

  1. oh I love Baker Street. I think its just the best colour and totally awesome since that's the street Sherlock Holmes lived on too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a fun nod to the Sherlock craze. But it IS in fact the best colour, I agree.

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS