Tuesday 11 June 2013

Adieu, Google Reader / Google Friend Connect

Everybody and their monkey's uncle knows about the imminent demise of Google Reader and, contrary to initial reports, I've heard that Google Friend Connect will be getting the boot, too. So sad!

If you use either of these platforms to follow my blog (bless your heart for following, I love you!) then consider this your friendly reminder to switch over to another reader platform ASAP!

I use Bloglovin' to follow all of the nail blogging lovelies out there and I adore the service. If you use Bloglovin' or are thinking of using it, here is the button to follow me:

follow gashin on bloglovin

There are of course other RSS readers out there; for the rest of my reading, I use Feedly. If you're jumping to another RSS reader, here is a Feedburner link to get your subscription to my feed all set up:

 Subscribe in a reader


Thanks so much for taking the time to read this! I'll be back with some adventuresome nail art in the near future (likely tomorrow afternoon)!


xo,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS