Monday 1 July 2013

Teal Paisley

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovelies! Tonight I have for you a look I posted to my Instagram last night, but posted so late that I wasn't able to get a post up.


I did twin nails with @amylovesnewwave over on Instagram and we opted for teal paisley print in honour of Teal Nails for Scleroderma, an awareness-building campaign that sheds light on scleroderma, a disease that affects the skin and several organs and for which there is no cure.


You can see our mutual attempts by clicking here.


This was a lot of fun to do, actually. I used a base of Jacqueline, with shapes in Tracie and Anna Maria. The gold embellishments is all acrylic paint.



Polishes used:
Zoya - Jacqueline, Tracie
gold acrylic paint
Duri - Rejuvacote (base coat)

Are there any causes very close to your heart that you've tied into your hobbies before?

And a (rather late) happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians! I hope you've all had an excellent day. :)

xo,

J.

2 comments:

  1. super awesome! i really like this color combo and apparently i need jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS